Sept 05 to 12 2020
Colombian cultural and artistic creation dedicated to children and adolescence, in the last 20 years has managed to consolidate a space of international recognition. The production of quality content for young audiences has generated the need for spaces that bring together their actors and allow them to recognize common experiences as well as generate exchanges and new knowledge. Interdisciplinary work, recognizing the value of the participation of professionals from various fields and interaction with audiences, are key to quality in content. T
his training space dedicated to the Colombian audiovisual industry and literature and education sectors, formed this 2020 by master class, workshops and a specialized virtual course taught by experts from all over the world, to reflect on ways to create, produce and distribute audiovisual content for children’s and youth audiences.
SPECIALIZED VIRTUAL COURSE
1. BAKATA GREENHOUSE:
Keys in audiovisual production for children’s and youth audiences.
- AUDIOVISUAL CONTENT FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- HOW TO PRODUCE FOR CHILDREN’S AUDIENCES MORE AND MORE DEMANDING?
- BRANDING FOR CHILDREN’S CONTENT
- PRODUCTION KEYS TO KEEP “CHILDREN IN THE CENTER”
- TRANSITING THE MULTIMEDIAAL UNIVERSE FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE.
- FISHING READERS: IMMERSING OURSELVES IN YOUTH LITERATURE.
- EDUCATION OF THE 21ST CENTURY: THE CHALLENGES OF TEACHERS IN THE AGE OF VIRTUALITY.
- AUDIOVISUAL CREATION INFANTIL.